Saturday 25 February 2012

Bitch.

I haven't written a blog lately, because I think I may have had a minor mid-life crisis. Whilst trying to write an essay (just to get onto a Masters course) and juggling work, relationships and health issues, it seems I turned into a massive bitch. This last month, I've been the nastiest person on Earth- but I would like to blame that on excrutiating pain caused by 3 naughty wisdom teeth. These wisdom teeth are now being banished and a sexy doctor is going to rip them from my mouth. I can't wait to wear a bumless gown and have a swollen mouth.

On other teeth related news, I've also been advised to get a brace for my bottom set of teeth. I'm not sure if at my age this is cool, like the woman from Steps (the shit one) who got a brace, or if I'm just going to look stupid. I'm also aware that my speech will suffer.. I mean, I already have a stutter and a slight lisp, so even if it gets worse, I'm sure no one will actually notice.. Fingers crossed.

I've finished the essay for the Masters course now, and sent it off before I can look at it again and cry because it's all completely wrong. What's done is done. If I don't get onto the course, I'm going to join the circus. Or maybe see what ICS can do for me. ICYES YOU CAN. Hate that bitch.

Amy skanked off and went to Australia. So I sent her an email with as many Australian phrases in as I could think of. I even googled the subject, but I didn't understand a lot of them.. I'm excited to see a photo of her in a cork hat, but also really jealous that I'm not going.

I broke my phone a couple of weeks ago (well actually, it's a software problem, so it's not really my fault).. so I bought a £9 one from Tescos. It even has a colour screen ooooohhh. A rest from Facebook has been quite nice actually. But people forget and ask me "can I send you a photo?"... "errrm yes you can, by post or pigeon messenger, but not by phone.."

I'm not going to say anymore, because I'm still balancing on the edge of a mid-life crisis, and I don't want to wind myself up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amelie said...

Oh puppy, I hope your midlife crisis is over! Also, you missed my postcard delivering. I hope this doesn't add to your woes. I realised when I finished my book and noticed that the 'bookmark' I had been using had your name and address on the back, so sorry about that :p I will post it asap. (Maybe not asap, but soon). I hope things are fairing well, and it you don't get on the Masters course I will come home and snuggle, but I really hope you do. Either way, I will come home and snuggle. Ok, I love you. Goodbye.

15 March 2012 at 01:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home